Are you bound for north (or maybe south) via Banilad – Talamban road? Are you feeling hungry, thirsty, or sleepy? Are you not in the mood to eat in a drive thru fast food? If the answers for these three questions are ‘yes’, then Ching Chong – Champion Meals and Coffee is the right place for you!
Situated at the ground floor of Rosewood Residences, Nasipit, Talamban, Cebu City, Ching Chong Champion Meals and Coffee is an Asian fusion restaurant that offers a variety of food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts. It is open from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM just beside Biaños Pizza and a few meters across the University of San Carlos Talamban Campus.
Want to order right now? Here is the menu!
Price range is just enough for a semi budget type of meal. I usually order the Salpicao or the Teppanyaki for a full meal but most often I order this combination of brownie ala mode and cafe mocha. 🙂
There is also a coupon for your first visit and freebies will be given to you on the 4th, 8th and 12th visit.
- Price range is affordable
- Electrical outlets are available for most of the tables
- Stragetic location for students and lodgers nearby
- Parking space (For 3 – 4 vehicles only, first come first serve)
- Freebie on the 4th, 8th, and 12th visit
- Limited space (estimated maximum of 20 customers only)
- No wi-fi connectivity recently (but claims to have a fast wifi connection)
For more information, visit their facebook page: